- Newtown Festival is back - Sunday 7th March.
- NZ's largest outdoor street festival kicks off nice and early Sunday morning. We are open from 9am serving up bacon butties, tacos and other yum stuff at our Garage Project can bar on Hall St. DJ's from 2pm til late.
We will be opening at 3pm on the Monday afterwards for some much needed recovery time.
- Bottomless Brunch is in the 'Burbs!
- Every Saturday and Sunday, any two hour period between 10am and 3pm.
- Choose your brunch meal and enjoy bottomless mimosas, Bloody Mary or Pale Ale for $50
- Or Upgrade to include our legendary Caipi Jugs for $65
- Monthly Bottomless Brunch specials, this month it's Waffles!
- - Fried chicken with cheese & chive sauce, on housemade waffles (vegan option available)
- - Strawberry, blueberry & mascarpone on housemade waffles (vegan)
Check out our new Caipirinha Jugs! 5 awesome flavours to try including: Original Lime; Passionfruit; Sour Rhubarb, Wild Strawberry, and other seasonal flavours
$15 for a 500ml jug. All day, every day.
Monday - Friday 11.30am to late
Saturday - Sunday 10am to late
We offer a wide variety of plant based, and wild, sustainable meat dishes, organic and vegan wines, and local craft beers on tap.
Bebemos (“bi-beer-mos”) is Newtown’s relaxation headquarters. Enjoy any of our 60+ international and local boutique bottled beers, our revolving selection of 11 taps, ever popular Latin-influenced menu and fine wines and cocktails. Either park up next to the fire inside, or protected from the elements in the Cabana - the heated beer garden out back.